Jojo's Angel since 2009

 



















Hello, all Jojo's Angel members before I start What will I say. I am grateful to be a member of Jojo's Angel since 2009.

Many thanks to all of you, I became part of the organization of our street in Cacho. I'm grateful to my Ate Jojo because she became my mother or my sister with us. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be a Jojo's Angel Member since 2009. I'm not asking for forgiveness for everything I've done to you that wasn't good, but that we can fix the problem that comes to us immediately. Do you know, sister, even though I'm not like my brother's behavior? I feel to myself that I am not the right person to judge a person who is not my level. Even though I'm bad, brother, I really love you, my older brother. Nobody is Perfecto. We all make mistakes too. I also thank all the members of Jojo's Angel for all the help even if we are not rich. 


We are not stingy people and we have nothing to brag about. Everyone here on Cacho street works together to no avail. Hurricane Ulysses helped us even though we were all flooded. We don’t have to be all equal. What others have we also have? But sometimes it gets worse but it also fixes right away. That's how the people here on Cacho street and we are kind too.


Every time there is a celebration here in Cacho we Jojo's Angel members of the event operator, somehow we make the Cacho kids happy. Every year we also celebrate a Christmas party with the Cacho children and not only the children but also the adults .. before we celebrate the Christmas party of course we ask for a little help from those we know. All the blessings given to us are not fun. If a blessing comes to us, a blessing will also come to you all. Just help. Every Holy week, of course, when papa Jesus wakes up, we go swimming. With everyone On Cacho street, no one is left behind.


We said Jojo's Angel members even though we were poor but we were united and left nothing. Because we are all united, including those Jojo's Angels of course not miss Yun drinking with us member Ng Jojo's Angel. Of course, we won't lose that drink with us Angel's That's all we're bounding Angel's.

Because not everyone who drinks has a problem to go through, yes let's say that we also have someone to go through but it will be fixed right away. Every time I get drunk, I tell a story about true life. Then the next day I'm embarrassed 😅 since Yun I mean last year I won't drink alcohol again. Just pick me up charizzz 😅 don't worry they might say I'm KJ😅 
We drink when there's a celebration like That's all. I would like to thank all the members of Jojo's Angel, of course, I have been a part. In my life, even if we have him, we are alive. As long as no one will be cut down in our organization as Jojo's Angel, even if the typhoon passes or anything, we will not be cut down immediately. I am also grateful to all the people who help us. Somehow we make people happy here in Cacho. That's all and thanks for the blessings.😊

                                                                
                                                                     
   




Comments