Best Message from brother Graduation
Hi! I am Johnny Pascua Dominguez 22 years old living in Barangay Balite Rodriguez Rizal. I am here to create this blog to share about my family and my true life.
Happy Graduation Day!!! Congratulations brother. I'm happy that you graduated. I have many things to tell you that I have not yet told you as your Brother or as your Friend. You don't know how I feel as your Brother. You know you understand me Because we are brothers! What I will tell you are bad words. I know it's hard to be the eldest but they say it's like I'm the eldest son to speak to you with hurtful words. You don't know, Brother, I cry when I tell you that, I just don't let you know. I know I'm not a perfect person I'm not wrong, I don't know if I will apologize to you so you can forgive me. For all your sins against you brother and for all your anger towards me. I know many of me to hate it because of my habit. I know that. They will get angry too !!! I can't do anything emotionally. What else can I do nit's really my habit. Just me I don't say bad words, Yes I admit that there are times when I do say hurtful words to my Brother I know in myself who I really.
I don't keep any secrets. That's really my habit. Honestly, brother, I'm proud of you, I can't tell you anything if I don't love you so much, brother, I don't know how I feel. Because while I'm thinking about that, I'll tell you now that I'm crying, promise. You know, Brother, every time I drink, I don't know what I'm going to say. The next day I won't go out. Because I'm embarrassed when our neighbors know that when I'm drunk. I'm proud of your brother who has graduated from our family. Mother and Father are very proud of you, if you don't have them you won't be able to graduate and we won't be able to study if it's because of them. It's good that we have hard-working parents to support us in everything we do for the mom and dad, they are proud Because they have graduated from college even though that's how they work.
They didn't waste all their effort for me and my siblings. Even if we are not rich, we are rich in debts charizzzzz brother You are our hope right now so that you can fulfill what you say, mother and father. If you know the SB19 song (MAPA) you can understand every lyric. whenever mother and father have a hard time with their work. You will help our family first. Just in case you find a good job you deserve it. use what you have studied. What do you really want to do? Just do it for your dream, nothing will stop you. Yes, let's say we don't know English but we are diligent in other things. we can also learn Yan as long as we have diligence, perseverance and self -confidence, and fear of God. Never stop dreaming and never lose your spirit. That's all I can tell you, brother.




Comments
Post a Comment